SunderLand Cottages began in 1950 when our parents, Bill and Ethyl Sunderland, purchased the property where we spent summers when we were children. We have continued this family business since then, and we now are grateful to share it with our guests and with our children and grandchildren.
- All cottages are lakeside on mountainous terrain. SunderLand is secluded in a quiet cove with gently sloping sand beach safe for young children.
- Perfect for family and friends’ reunions; lovely venue for small weddings or retreats.
- Boats are provided without charge. One kayak is available for each cottage; canoes and rowboats are available on a daily first come first served basis.
- Rowboats, kayaks, and canoes are available on the premises.
- We allow small electric (3 hp) motors. No other power craft are allowed at SunderLand or docked elsewhere on the lake by SunderLand guests.