Weekly farmers market
Weekly farmers market. The AuSable Valley Grange Farmers' Markets are the only "producer-only" farmers' markets in the eastern Adirondacks. At "producer-only" markets, the vendors can sell only items that they or their employees produce. Vendors cannot buy in bulk and then proceed to resell to you.
- Fresh no-spray vegetables and herbs.
- Farmstead goat cheese.
- Fresh apples and pears.
- Artisanal cheese and fresh yogurt from grass-fed cows.
- Free-range chicken and eggs.
- Grass-fed beef and pork.
- Fresh-baked breads and pastries.
- Ready-to-eat soups, snacks, and beverages.
- Maple syrup.
- Hand-carved bowls and utensils.
- Artwork and crafts.
- Direct from the grower to you.
Schroon Lake Farmers Market
>>Location: 15 Leland Ave - Schroon Lake, NY
>>For more information visit: http://www.ausablevalleygrangefarmersmarkets.com/schroon-lake.html